All documents on this site require Adobe Acrobat to view them. This is a free software package.
Open a mini cash ISA and treat it as a deposit account. As long as you don’t deposit more than £3,000 in one tax year all the interest earned will be tax-free. You can also hold a mini stocks and shares ISA in the same tax year to save up to £3,000 per year for the long term.
Content and design © Taxwriter 2004. You are viewing this web site in conjunction with our terms and conditions
As main or joint author
I am the main author or joint author for these works published by the following publishers:
As part of the Bloomsbury Professional Core Tax Annual series:
Practical Commercial Tax:Managing Tax Issues in Commercial Transactions; first published in 2007.
This is a loose leaf work updated twice a year aimed at lawyers and accountants who are not tax specialists, but who want to be certain they have considered all the tax angles when advising their clients on key commercial transactions.
As part of the TAXLine Tax Practice series:
- Capital Gains Tax 2010/11
Since 2007 I have also updated:
- Roll-over, Hold-over and Deferral Reliefs 2010/11
- Let Property - a brief guide. (May 2006)
As part of Consult CCH workflow
- Entrepreneurs' Relief
- Business Asset Roll-over Relief
- R&D enhanced tax relief
In the CCH Tax Digest series:
- CGT reliefs for business assets. (April 2010)
In the CCH Payroll Digest series:
- Relocation Assistance. (September 2003)
- Employer Compliance Visits. (May 2004)
- Employee Status. (September 2004)
- Profit Extraction
- Company Cars